Sunday, February 16, 2014

My future teaching career!

I am a student currently at MidAmerica Nazarene University pursuing a degree in Elementary Education.  My name is Tina Bendure and this is a blog that I have started for a class I am currently taking online. We are learning how to integrate more technology use into the classrooms.


When I graduate with my Elementary Education degree I would like to teach Kindergarten to second grade but am open to anything. I would like to teach reading it is a subject I struggled with when I was in grade school. I want to show students that reading is fun and exciting.
- Jacqueline Kennedy “There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all.”





The main reason I want to be a teacher is to make a difference in a children's lives. I feel teaching, next to parenting, is the most important job anyone will ever have.  A great benefit of being a teacher is the time off in the summer, on weekends, and holidays so I can spend time with my children and husband.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, in teaching, you definitely can change children's lives.
    Dr. Foyle

    ReplyDelete